You spent the winter months dreaming of being out on the water and it’s finally here: beautiful weather you can enjoy on your boat. Before you set sail, make sure your boat and your boating equipment are prepped and ready for the season by following these tips…
—– Here are a few tips for spotting them:—–
1. Out-of-state license plates. Anyone can get an in-state phone number and address, easily. You can buy a phone at a gas station with a local number. But an in-state license plate is more difficult (and more costly) to achieve.
2. They come to your house, without you calling them to come.
3. They say they can file it on your insurance on your behalf. This is ILLEGAL.Only the named insured can file a claim on their property. This would be similar to an auto body shop filing a claim to fix a ding on your car just because you got an estimate with them.
4. Longer Warranty offered. Storm chasers will offer a warranty better than other roofers- because they know they won’t be around when the warranty expires.
5. They ask for payment in full.
6. They sometimes ask you to sign a contract while they give you an estimate.
7. They say they can cover your deductible. That is insurance fraud.
—– What can you do?—–
1. Ask for references. If they’re local and do good work, they should have plenty of local, satisfied clients. Call the references.
2. Get a 2nd opinion from a local roofer. A reputable roofer should offer a free inspection with no obligation to sign a contract.
3. Call us! We would love to talk to you about the claims process.
4. Simply be aware. If it sounds too good to be true…
…it probably is!
We Love Referrals and We Thank You for Thinking of Us!
Every time you send a friend our way, Trey Siner Insurance Group donates to a partner non-profit.
We believe in serving our community and are here to protect what matters most.
AND to thank YOU for your referrals, each one earns you an entry into our monthly drawing for a $50 Visa gift card!
BIG THANKS to everyone for referring us:
We are very thankful for FRANCIS HOLCOMB! She continues to refer her best friends and family each month! Francis was the February winner of our monthly referral drawing and won a $50 Visa gift card. For each person referred, the agency donated to the nonprofits we support!!
Thank you, Francis, for referring your family and friends to us!! We will serve them with excellence!!!
Monthly referral winners:
January- Ike Faust
February- Frances Holcomb
March- Brian Taylor
April- Kelly Johnson
May- Danica Bartolf
Top of Morrow Mountain – 7AM (Karie’s son, “Li’l Man”). Karie and her son spent time recently camping with his Cub Scouts! Great photo, Karie!
How can we make this the best call of YOUR day?
If you have any insurance questions or needs,
please call us at 704-795-6878
247 Church Street NE, Concord, NC 28025