Be Prepared and Have a Plan
Every time you send a friend our way, Trey Siner Insurance Group donates to a partner non-profit. We believe in serving our community and are here to protect what matters most. AND to thank YOU for your referrals, each one earns you an entry into our monthly drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card!
June Referral Winner:
We have given over $62,500 to charities because of your referrals!
Storm season is here. Prepare ahead of time to protect life and property.
- Know how to shut off the electricity and gas in the house.
- Make an emergency contact list.
- Identify a safe place to go in the event of flooding.
- Inventory household items, especially basement contents.
- Store valuables, insurance policies and important documents in a waterproof container, preferably upstairs.
- Mark the fuse or breaker box to show the circuits to flood prone areas of the home.
- Turn off the power to the basement in a flooding event. This can reduce property damage and save lives.
- Store cleaning supplies, a camera, waterproof boots, etc. in a waterproof container.
- Develop a family emergency plan. A template plan is available at: http://www.ready.gov/sites/default/files/FamEmePlan_2013.pdf.
- Visit http://www.ready.gov/floods to learn how to be prepared before, during and after a flooding event.
- Visit https://www.weather.gov/safety/flood-turn-around-dont-drown to learn about flood safety when driving and the “Turn Around, Don’t Drown” campaign.
- Invest in a flood insurance policy to minimize financial impact if there is a flooding event.
Most states and communities are open for business!!
Be mindful of following safety procedures, but get out there and support your local economy!
Assess Your Life Insurance Needs
Creating a strategy that may help your loved ones is one of the most important and fundamental steps in developing a sound financial approach. This calculator may help you better assess your family’s needs in the event of your untimely death.
247 Church Street NE, Concord, NC 28025