Commercial Auto Insurance
In the state of North Carolina, auto insurance isn’t just a need – it’s a requirement. In fact most states have requirements for auto coverage and you need the protection as a business owner to cover the investment you have in your business owned autos and for the liability of your drivers. Let us look into what you need and what your state requires. Then we can help guide you to the right decisions for your business.
With the help of our agents at Trey Siner Insurance Group, not only can you get the policy you need for you and your business, but we can find the right plan to cover what you do and the exposures of your commercial auto liability.
Your specific type of auto coverage will depend on your own commercial needs. When deciding what type of insurance policy will be the best for your situation, we look at several different areas of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability : This component is for medical expenses for individuals that are injured in an accident that you cause.
- Property Damage Liability: This covers physical property damage from the accident, such as walls, vehicles, fences, mailboxes, etc. that could be damaged as a result of an accident you cause.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist : Though insurance is required in NC, there are still some who foolishly drive without it or do not carry enough. This type of coverage will protect you from those drivers and will pay for medical and property expenses, up to the limits chosen, in the event that you are hit by a driver that does not have insurance coverage or is underinsured.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto: This can extend Liability as well as physical damage coverage to vehicles you rent or for secondary coverage for your employees who drive their own vehicle while on the job for you.
Collision : If you are involved in an accident that is determined to be your fault or your employee’s fault this will cover to repair your vehicle.
- Comprehensive: Glass breakage, fire, theft, vandalism and acts of God such as hail damage or hitting an animal that darts out into your path. These are incidents that are out of your control and it is important to protect against these types of claims.
- Towing and Labor: If the vehicle has to be towed or you are locked out and need a locksmith – this coverage will protect you.
- Transportation Expense: While your vehicle is being repaired from a covered peril incident this coverage will provide a rental vehicle to keep you in business.
You may spend a lot of money getting the vehicles needed to operate your business. Make sure you are prepared if an incident happens to keep your business operating as needed. At Trey Siner Insurance Group we can find the right plan to protect your needs.
We promise a lot and deliver even more.
247 Church Street NE, Concord, NC 28025